This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fanfic Challenges

THE CHALLENGES

1. Write a Smallville fanfic in 100 words or less.

2. Write a story that takes place before the "TODAY" portion of the Pilot.

3. Write a fanfic based on the title "Revelation."

4. Write a fanfic crossing "Smallville" with another TV show, a movie, a book, a comic book or other publication. In the Subject, please include in parentheses the name of the fandom you are crossing with.

5. Write a fanfic that is all dialogue.

6. Write a fanfic completely without dialogue.

7. Write your preferred/desired ending to "Tempest."

8. Write a missing scene from any episode this season.

9. Write a fanfic starring the parents (includes Gabe Sullivan, Jonathan and Martha, Nell, Lionel Luthor, Pete's mother Judge Ross, Whitney's parents or even Lana's dead parents).

10. Write a fanfic about any guest star/freak of the week this season.

Should you choose to accept a challenge and post your resulting fic, please put FC<number> and the title in the Subject field. All rules apply to fanfic challenges, which means PG-13 or tamer!

If you have any fanfic challenges, go ahead and post them, or let me know and I will add it to my list. [email protected]

Happy writing!

Questions? Comments? Suggestions? E-mail me at [email protected]

If you are looking for more het/gen fic, you should check out KSite's affiliate the Wild Coyote; it has all ratings and types, you can even archive your fic there.

If you are looking for more Smallville FanFic challenges, you should check out Smallville Challenges home of slash, het, and gen fanfic challenges across the Smallville fandom. If you have other Smallville fanfiction challenge sites, feel free to add a post to this thread with a link to said challenge.
    Last edited by Andie; 05-14-2005, 05:32 PM.

Thanks for posting them so quickly, Chi! I was just about to do that.

*points to Chiri* What she said.

Comment

The Hallway's Chlark In The City Challenge

I helped Tiffany Nichelle of "The Hallway" come up with this challenge last night and promised her I'd put it up here so here we go:

(not Exile spoilers past this? maybe slightly? anyways):

For two months Chloe carried the secret of Clark's whereabouts. But as you know there's always more to the story. A Red Kryptonite-hooked Clark is used to getting what he wants. And what he wants is Chloe.

Two months of story is just waiting to be told. This is Chlark In The City.

Right now the challenge has no end date. If that changes I'll put up a notice. All finished fics should be (at least I'd rather they be) archived at The Hallway Fic Archive under the challenges section.

Comment

I have some challenges!

1. Write a fanfic without using any pronouns (he, she, it etc.)
        2. Write a Smallville version of "the little mermaid" (teehee)
        3. Write an EMOTIONAL fanfic using smileys to portray emotions.
        4. Re-do a scene from an episode from an outsiders point of view, or an inanimate object.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own the little mermaid

Comment

Hey I was Wondering i can never find the spell check where is it

Comment

There isn't a spell-check on this board. I recommend typing your fanfic in MS Word and spell-checking it there.

Comment

what is round robbins

Comment

"Round robins" are fanfics that are written by a group of people. They take turns writing paragraphs or scenes or whatever.

Comment

I notice some challenges include the phrase "no s/s/s". Can someone please define? And is there a list of abbreviations somewhere so that I won't have to ask a question like this every time I find one I don't know, LOL??

Thanks,

RoseAnn

Comment

"no s/s/s". I think it means "no slash/sex/swearing"

Comment

Which really isn't necessary to add, BTW. Since we're on a non-slash, PG forum.

Comment

Which was why I was a bit confused when I heard what it was But, no biggie I've never been a fan of slash, I don't use words that can't be used on network television (NYPD Blue excepted...I still don't use that word even though they now throw it in once an episode just to see if we're awake). Sex...well, as you said, it's a PG forum. There are other places to go read the more...err...temperature-raising stuff

RA

Comment

I have a challenge. I challenge someone to write a story, containing every title for episode in season one and two.

And they must be used naturally, "Clark suddenly shouted out 'The Pilot!' for no apparent reason, and continued walking down the street"

Comment

cool! I wanna do that! What would I use as the Title though? How would I indicate that I used that challenge?

Comment

You could put 'Episode title challenge' in the title of your fic. As for the name, that's up to you.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎