No announcement yet.

ER

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ER

anyone watch last night? talk about drama. ER is still one of the best shows on television.

*yawns*

I can't believe that show is still on. Chicago Hope was so much better and it was cancelled.

Comment

never watched chicago hope. couldn't have been better that ER if it got cancelled.

Comment

I just recently got into ER and I did somewhat enjoy the show last night, though I want them to get back to the darn hospital.

Chicago Hope was good too.

Comment

Chicago Hope had THE hottest redhead nurse I've ever seen. Nothing ER has could match her.

Comment

one good thing about this show is that it can survive when a major cast member leaves. and each new member instantly becomes a major part in the show. everything is kept moving along no matter what happens. it's just started it's 10th season and is renewed for two more years.

Comment

ER must be good. It has such a huge folowing and has been on forever. I've never really gotten into it, but I can appreciate it must have a high level of writing.

Comment

I saw it, it was good. I love ER. Been watching it for about three years regularly, and i used to watch the reruns on tnt, so ive seen almost every eppie ever done.

Comment

I love ER!
                  wow! I'm glad it got renewed for 2 more years! Thursday's episode was really good....can't wait till next week!

Comment

ER is one of my fave shows...I can never miss an episode.

It's currently out of season here.

Disco and any other ER fan...what's your favourite ER episode or storyline? Mine would be Dr. Green's passing. I cried buckets. The whole setting, the music, everything ~sniffles~ Didn't think the show would be the same without him but it has remained up there for me.

It will be a sad day if/when it gets cancelled.

Comment

The episode with Dr. Green dying was really sad...it was definitely one of the best episodes and one of the most memorable....but I didn't want him to die!

hmm...it's hard to choose just one episode. There's so many I like. I thought last year's season premiere where they were quarrentined in the hospital was really good. It was really exciting!

Comment

The episode when Dr. Green died had me sobbing for an hour afterwards I was so emotionally invested in the character. After he had gone I couldn't really be bothered and then it turned into the John and Abby show and I switched off. It's a real shame because I used to be glued to it

MadCow

Comment

I really like ER too. I've watched it since the beginning. And I'm pretty happy Goran Visnjic (Luka) is still alive and gracing us with his hotness. (There was a scare in the season premiere)

Comment

I'm pretty happy Goran Visnjic (Luka) is still alive and gracing us with his hotness
                            Amen to that!! I don't like the way they changed his character last season though...it was too much of a change from the sweet caring guy he used to be. What were they thinking...GRRR!!

My fave episode was the Dr. Green one but the most shocking was the one where Dr. Romano lost his arm. I really wasn't expecting anything like that to happen and I remember as I watched I gasped and covered my mouth...totally shocking.

And yes I know it's only a show but sometimes these shows suck us right in haha

Comment

my favorite i think dates back to year season 1 or 2. i even remember the name of the episode. "loves labor lost" or something like that. it's the episode that had every pregnant woman calling her doctor the next day.
                              dr. greene had to help with birth of a baby. actually he was doing it alone. for some reason the OB's were busy. anyway the woman had something called pre-eclampsia (sp?) which dr. greene did not detect. the mother died during childbirth. at the end you see the father holding the baby sitting by the mothers bed. then dr. greene gets on the train. the last scene is of him crying.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎