No announcement yet.

That's So Raven

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's So Raven

Who out there likes this hilariously funny show? I don't have cable so I watched it whenever my family visits my grandparents who do. Now It's on where I live on Saturday mornings. It is so funny! Anyone else like it? It can't beat Smallville but it's really good.

I prefer the title "That's show so stupied" just the facts...That Raven girl can't act neither can the rest of the cast...

Comment

Ok why is the show stupid Xan-el ? That your opinion and not a fact.

Anyway I thinks its a cute show but I dont go out of my way ot watch it.

Comment

Personally, I can't stand "That's So Raven." I do watch Disney Channel shows often (even though I'm 21), so that's not why I dislike it. I love reruns of "Sister, Sister" and "Boy Meets World," and I like watching "Even Stevens," "Lizzie McGuire," and "Pepper Ann." However, "That's So Raven" is SO stupid, IMHO. It's just not funny. They all overact, the plots are inane and completely unrealistic, and that laugh track...! Ugh. Good shows are those you can appreciate when you're older, and this is certainly not one of those.
        shirkie

Comment

Yeah, im not a fan either, but i do watch shows and cartoons on disney like sister sister and boy meets world. My favorite is recess!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ultimatemother
            Ok why is the show stupid Xan-el ? That your opinion and not a fact.

Anyway I thinks its a cute show but I dont go out of my way ot watch it.
            Im sorry i was just making a joke...I just don't care for the show thats all...forgive me

Comment

They all overact, the plots are inane and completely unrealistic, and that laugh track...!

He He. That may be why you hate it but that's part of reason I like it! Exept for the laugh track. I do agree with you there. I don't really like laugh tracks. I love the way Raven overreacts. And the way her freind goes over board with her save the animals thing. Anyway as I said it is good but could never beat Smallville. Apparently not many more people like this show than me. YOU'RE ALL MISSING OUT!

Oh, and I forgive you Xan-el.

Comment

Could you move this thread as well?
                I had a couple more I made that need to be moved.
                I'm in the process of looking for them.

Comment

I like it too. It's was the very first thing I ever saw on Disney Channel. I didn't even know we had it, but I saw a promo for it on Nick, switched over, and there was TSR.

I think I liked it better early on, though. After a while, the over acting and broad comedy and ridiculous situations start getting old. But you gotta admire Raven, who goes all out in a way most actresses her age don't. I'm not saying she has Lucille Ball's genius, but that's who her physical comedy reminds me of. And I actually think that's what the show is trying to be. An I LOVE LUCY for teens. And, in a way, ILL was a little over the top too.

My favorite show on the channel has to be EVEN STEVENS. It reminds me a little of THE ADVENTURES OF PETE AND PETE, which I adored once upon a time.

Comment

I really don't like this show. It's very cookie cutter, and not even funny. Sorry.

Comment

I guess this show is split exactly down the middle. Either you like or you don't. Know one goes "Meh, I sort of like it." They either say "IT'S SO FUNNY!" or, "I don't really like it." I wonder if I Love Lucy was the same way.

Comment

Of all the disney shows "That's So Raven" is the worst tv show i ever seen. The acting and the screenplay are all horrible. They are not even funny. I prefer watching the other tv shows like boy meets world, sister sister, even steven, etc...

Comment

its ok...my sister watches it but i just sit around waiting for radio free roscoe instead .....i usually go on the computer during it and i just listen to it

Comment

I like the show, but I have not watched Disney Channel in a while. Im starting to watch it a lot more now. Sometimes it is a little over the top but all shows get like that.

Comment

Heh, I'd forgotten about this thread.

I like the fact that it's over that top. It remindes me sort of of "I Love Lucy" in the aspect of the physical side of it. She does lots of crazy stunts to get a laugh. And the over the top costumes are funny too. Especially the tree costumes complete with rotting moss for the full sensory effect.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎